Friday, July 17, 2009

Xavier & Janie's Anniversary

Last year I was privileged enough to do the wedding cake for two good friends, Janie & Xavier (or as we like to call him Kiki). If you recall their cake were the tower of cupcakes with flowers and bow ties. Since they were my first wedding cake I included an anniversary cake for their 1st. Janie wanted the same cake like we did at her wedding so it was a simple White Lemon cake with lemon scented butter cream. This was a 6" cake just like the top of their cake (except I did a square instead of a round, hey i got new pans and wanted to use them already!). On top I piped their monogram along with some scrolls and the sides were piped with a dot design.
Simple and elegant.




I think it suited the occasion well!
Luv yawl!

3 comments:

  1. Nice cake, the middle S shapped swirl isnt as swirly as it should be. I think you need to redo the whole thing! ;p

    ReplyDelete